Capable of acting as either a computer desk or a table, the HorizonLine® is a multi-use unit that can give your space an added level of flexibility. Built to integrate computer technology from the ground up, the HorizonLine® table is available with our without our patented flipIT® monitor mount technology, giving users computer access on an as-needed basis: swivel the monitor into place when needed, and keep it stowed beneath the desktop when not in use.
• Thermofoil top with matching modesty panel
• C-shaped legs
• Power strip (1 per user)
• Wire management channel (1 per user)
• Standard height for table/desk without a flipIT® or flipIT® Laptop Safe is 28"
OPTIONAL (ORDER SEPARATELY)
• CPU holder
• Keyboard Tray
• Monitor Arm
• Power/Data Connection Box
HorizonLine® tables are available with the SMARTdesks patented flipIT® rotating display system (with keyboard tray or handle release), the flipIT® Laptop Safe, or without the flipIT® system.
- PRODUCT: HorizonLine Item Number Format
- SHL - Single HorizonLine Table, 1 user
- DHL - Double HorizonLine Table, 2 users
- THL - Triple HorizonLine Table, 3 users
- width x depth x height
- XXX - no monitor arm, no flipIT® monitor mount, no flipIT® Laptop Safe
- LC - locking casters
- FINISH: Powder Coat
- A dry powder coating that is electrostatically charged and cured under heat. More durable than traditional liquid paint.
- FINISH: Thermofoil
- Flexible vinyl that is custom molded to a surface such as MDF (medium density fiberboard). Vinyl is applied using glue, heat, vacuum, and positive pressure to create a moisture resistant surface.
- Spec Sheets
- Contact Us
- FFIT Floor: Estimate Project