Interface2 Under Table Power Data Trough
Interface 2 Under-Table, 8 power & 8 cutouts for telecom plates, Black
- The Interface II UT provides eight power receptacles and room for numerous data options
- Mounted beneath the table surface this unit allows the use of custom finish tops which lie flush with the table surface when closed
- Our Trim Pivot Kits provide an elegant solution for framing the table cutout and provide a method to mount a brushed and anodized aluminum lid [order separately] or use your own wood top to match the veneer of the table
The Interface II undertable power and data unit provides access to 8 power receptacles and cutouts for up to 8 configurable telecom plates. The unit is supplied with a 6-foot power cord with molded 15 Amp plug. It comes standard with a black textured finish. Optional Trim pivot kits and a variety of lids are available as options. CSA Certified. (Telecom plates sold separately)
Undermount products are meant to be used by manufacturers during the construction process of the furniture. The undertable products mount under a specified hole size and the manufacturer either uses their own custom door hinge mechanisms or uses our trim kits. When using our trim kit the inside of the cutout is exposed and therefore needs to be edge banded or finished during the building process. These are not intended to be cut and installed in the field.
- Shown with optional telecom plate and connectors
- Standard finish is black powder coat with light texture
- Installer can fabricate lid as needed or use Trim Pivot Kits
- Available as corded or hard wired
- Recommended table cutout 13-3/4" x 11-1/8"
- Corded units and Hard Wired units are CSA Certified