Nesta Flip Top Table in Laminate with polyurethane Edge
- Nesta flip top laptop and computer tables fold up and nest for storage
- Comes standard with casters to roll through doorways to store or set up in meeting rooms, training rooms, conference rooms
- Available with UL/CUL listed Daisy Link power and data connection for rows of computer tables
- Includes 1 inch x 3 inch J style wire management channel
- Nesta flip top tables finished in High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) with front and rear edge molding made of polyurethane, molded and colored to look like wood
- polyurethane edge availabe in four different profile options
Choose Nesta Laptop Tables to effectively manage your space. The mobile Nesta table with hinged modesty panel folds up for easy access to cables, easy transport through doorways, and efficient storage. Flip top computer tables are ideal for laptop-oriented training rooms, conference spaces, and hoteling workspaces where attendees bring their own devices. Perfect for spaces that need to quickly change functions, or for laptop classrooms that need flexible layouts. Nesta flip top tables in laminate are made of medium density fiberboard (MDF) having high-grade pressure on the face and a backer material on the underside. Laminates are bonded to the core with a PVA adhesive to prevent separation of the laminate from the core. All table edges are polyurethane, molded and colored to look like wood. Four edge profile options are available.
The Nesta flip top laptop table in laminate with polyurethane edge is available with or without power and data connectivity options to provide the adaptable power, USB, and charging capabilities required in today's learning and work environments. Villa Power and Data Ports may be specified with power cords, or with DaisyLink modular wiring system. The Daisy Link enables multiple tables to share power plug and play power (UL and CUL listed). Each Villa serves two users per table with data and power. The Nesta mobile flipper table is also available at standing height on request.
Contact us to configure your room layout with Nesta mobile computer tables and power and data connectivity.