Oasis Mini Under Table Trough for Conference Table
The Oasis Series of decorative table toughs integrate modern design elements with power, USB charging ports, and customizable telecom options. Combined, these elements provide a powerful solution to meet the technology needs of today and the future.
- An integral two-door lid with dampened release action which, when opened, retracts into the table to maximize table work surfaces and complement any design.
- Customization opportunities by mix and matching different inserts to create just the right conﬁguration of power, USB charging, and data options for your application.
- Newly added inserts with built-in 2.1 Amp USB charging ports offer users additional opportunity to charge mobile phones and tablets while in use so you never have to be without your favorite devices!
- Versions compatible with our DaisyLink system offer an easy way to link multiple units together from one power infeed minimizing power cord management from the floor to the underside of the table.
- Oasis units are available in Black or Clear Brushed Aluminum, and Black or Silver powder coat finishes.
- Oasis Mini A has 6 Receptacles and 2 Telecom Plate Knockouts
- Oasis Mini B has 4 Receptacles and 3 Telecom Plate Knockouts
The Oasis Mini Under Table units provide flexible power and data offerings for many table applications. The Oasis-Mini UT is a 15" tough and provides between 4 and 6 power receptacles and ample spacing for a variety of telecom plates, which are purchased separately.
Mounted beneath the table surface, the Oasis Mini UT provides numerous options for incorporation custom finish tops. Our Trim Pivot Kits provide an elegant solution for framing the table cutout and provide a method to hinge our frosted glass doors or tops fabricated by others. Once installed the Oasis Mini UT is designed to provide a flush finish to the surface.
SMARTdesks under-mount products are meant to be used by manufacturers during the construction process of the furniture. The under-table products mount under a specified hole size and the manufacturer either uses their own custom door hinge mechanisms or our trim kits. When using our trim kit the inside of the cutout is exposed and therefore needs to be edge banded or finished during the building process. These are not intended to be cut and installed in the field.
- Recommended Table Cutout: Oasis-Mini 14.12" x 8.25"
- Minimum Table Thickness - .75" when using the Trim Pivot Kits
- Constructed of durable powder coated steel
- Standard finish is silver or black powder coat with lightly textured finish
- Supplied with 108" power cords, other lengths available upon request
- Optional Trim Pivot Kit available for mounting fabricated tops or for use with tops provided by SMARTdesks.