The Interface II undertable power and data unit provides access to 8 power receptacles and cutouts for up to 8 configurable telecom plates. The unit is supplied with a 6-foot power cord with molded 15 Amp plug. It comes standard with a black textured finish. Optional Trim pivot kits and a variety of lids are available as options. CSA Certified. (Telecom plates sold separately)
Undermount products are meant to be used by manufacturers during the construction process of the furniture. The undertable products mount under a specified hole size and the manufacturer either uses their own custom door hinge mechanisms or uses our trim kits. When using our trim kit the inside of the cutout is exposed and therefore needs to be edge banded or finished during the building process. These are not intended to be cut and installed in the field.
- Shown with optional telecom plate and connectors
- Standard finish is black powder coat with light texture
- Installer can fabricate lid as needed or use Trim Pivot Kits
- Available as corded or hard wired
- Recommended table cutout 13-3/4" x 11-1/8"
- Corded units and Hard Wired units are CSA Certified
- Contact Us
- FFIT Floor: Estimate Project