ZEROPOINT Ergonomic Articulating Keyboard/Mouse Tray
- Adjusts effortlessly - A simple one-handed motion allows the keyboard to be repositioned instantly, without the use of locks and levers
- Encourages low-risk postures: ZeroPoint™ maximizes adjustability within a safe operating range
- It does not allow users to adjust their keyboards into a positive slope or above the desk, both of which are high-risk keyboarding positions
- designed to ensure that users type and mouse within their Neutral Reach Zone, thereby encouraging safe, sustainable working postures
- The Neutral Reach Zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." (Sanders & McCormick,1993)
- Non intrusive: total knee clearance
- Polypropylene slides provide smooth and easy movement.
- Spring assisted adjustments. Angle adjustment lever allows user to simply adjust angle by sliding lever from left to right. No need to ever reach under the keyboard to locate a knob or lever for angle adjustment.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA 5.5 1998 Specifications
- Platform Tilt Adjustment: 0 to -10 degrees
- Height adjustment range: 5 1/4"
- Base Swivel: 360 degrees
- Standard Track Length: 21 5/8"
- Shorter Track Lengths: 16" and 17 3/4"
- End of Track to rear edge of Platform: 6"
Write Your Own Review