DetailsLet’s create something just for you
The natural beauty of wood. Its richness comes from having distinct, individual characteristics. It ages. It looks different depending on its grain direction orientation relative to the light source.
When the mill produces a veneer, our veneer specialist will select the premium veneer to ensure the best product quality. Selecting from the top 1-2% of veneers, our veneer specialist chooses only the grade 1 and premium quality veneers which meet our customer’s quality requirements for this custom conference table. Once the veneer is selected, the veneer specialist will meticulously shape and align the veneer layups to ensure both continuity and artistic excellence. The veneers are available in a variety of patterns and cuts to include 1/4 cut, full cut, rift cut, and composite veneer. We offer white oak, maple, walnut, ash, mahogany, sapele and other special veneers upon request.
Stain to Match Color Service:
We have a unique process of developing our own colors through our "Stain to Match" program. If you have a color to match, we will match it and send it back for your approval. This service gives you complete creative control without limits. We offer this without upcharges.
Where design meets technology
- Power data troughs, pop-ups and grommets—a huge selection and all configured custom for your intergation requirements
- Wire management keel base design may be specified to keep cables concealed, yet accessible.
- flipIT® monitor mounts, motorless monitor lifts and laptop safes may be integrated—our patented products.
- FFIT Floor® under floor power and data distribution.
- Included: floor plans, product design and IT integration plan–all as part of the process.
Finish Options for Artisan Conference Tables
- Contact Us
- FFIT Floor: Estimate Project