Trapeza Collaborative Learning Conference Table, Thermofoil
- Trapeza Collaboration Tables feature a trapezoidal top in custom scratch-resistant thermofoil finish
- Locking casters make it easy to move Trapeza tables around: use them independently or in an array of small groupings
- The Trapeza is built to provide flexibility to collaborative learning environments
- Also makes a great smart conference table when configured in a racetrack shape!
Trapeza's trapezoidal shape easily groups to form an array of modular collaborative learning tables that offer an interactive learning experience. Classroom discussions taking place at collaborative learning tables challenge students to own their role as leaders in management. They formulate topics, pose questions, gain understanding and reach consensus.
Trapeza student desks create a cooperative learning environment, full of excitement and substance for students and faculty alikeall finding a richer collaborative experience, compared to rote memorization of the lecture.
Trapeza Collaboration Tables feature a trapezoidal top, ready for use independently, or in an array of small groupings that can be arranged on the fly.
- Custom scratch resistant thermofoil finish, also available as the Trapeza Collaborative Learning Conference Table in high pressure laminate finish
- Alloy Post Legs: 1.5"" x 2.5"" flat oval tubular aluminum 0.10"" thick wall
- Overall dimensions 54"" x 24""
- Overall table heights 29"" 31""
- Powder coat legs finished in silver (standard) or black (please request)