iGroup Active Learning Tables, Thermofoil, Pinwheel / Hexagon Shape
- iGroup Collaboration Tables for Active Learning are versatile, modular furniture elements
- The iGroup Collaboration Furniture System is based on right triangular elements, available in mirror image
- This set of six iGroup collaboration tables can be configured into pinwheel or hexagon shapes from six individual tables (either all left-handed or all right-handed)
- Available in custom, scratch-resistant thermofoil finish
- Each iGroup active learning table is triangular with a curve on the user's left or right side.
- Made in mirror image, single iGroup tables assemble to form a myriad of interactive shapes.
- Get creative with your classroom planning. Change up the arrangement for different group settings. Experiment with different shapes to find out what works best for your students and their learning styles.
- iGroup Active Learning Tables in a set of six are made of six left-handed tables or six right-handed tables. Arrange the tables into a hexagon shape or pinwheel that facilitate engaged teams.
- Based on the power of the 30-60-90 right triangle, iGroup active learning tables bring creative configurations to life. For even greater flexibility, consider adding a wedge-shaped accessory table to create new geometries of interaction.
- Optional dry-erase tabletops make the ideal collaboration space for students.
- The standard adult size leg is 28 inches, but can be made to order in a range of 24 to 28 inches.
- Leg heights can be ordered to scale with the size of your K-12 students.
- Locking casters allow easy mobility and stationary performance in use, and a scratch-resistant thermofoil finish in your choice of color completes the look.
Write Your Own Review