Winston Apple iMac VESA Single Sit-Stand Desk Converter
- Winston for Apple iMac VESA® - a sit-stand workstation designed for iMac users with a VESA® -compatible Apple iMac monitor
- Locking cylinder provides stability while working
- Expansive workspace is large enough to hold all necessary work tools
Now Apple iMac users can join the standing revolution. Winston Workstation® is now compatible with VESA-compatible Apple iMacs, allowing iMac devotees to take advantage of all the health benefits standing while working offers without sacrificing Apple-specific programs or the user interface that works best for them.
Graphic design studios, architecture firms, and other offices using iMacs will be able to easily convert any desk into a healthy Apple iMac sit-stand workstation. Like the original Winston, Winston for Apple iMac seamlessly integrates into the day for a boost in health and wellness without disrupting workflow.
The Winston Apple iMac sit-stand workstation comes with a white finish to complement the clean aesthetic of the iMac.
- Apple VESA adapter kit not included.
- Supports 10 - 26 lbs
- Take the work out of adjusting and replacing monitors. Simply attach, adjust, and remove all at the face of the jointed beams. No need to slide monitors to remove.
- Designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement.
- Large natural wood surface and convenient storage tray allow you to bring all necessities with you when you stand.
- Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace with two easy mounting options: freestanding or desk clamp.
- Features a 17" range of vertical height adjustment and a locking cylinder to keep the workstation in place. No manual adjustment needed.
- Cable clips in the column and beam keep the cables organized and out of the way.
- Winston is assembled in the USA using components created through a green manufacturing process.